Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to the Defensive Driving Course, please take a minute to create a new account on this website:
1. You will need your Arizona Traffic Ticket and your Driver's License to complete the New Account Form and possess the capability to upload your TRAFFIC TICKET, DRIVER'S LICENSE AND COURT EXTENSION DOCUMENT IF THE ORIGINAL COURT DATE ON YOUR TICKET HAS EXPIRED.
2. An email will be sent to your email address. Read the email and click on the web link it contains.
3. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
4. Select the court identified on your ticket and follow the on-screen instructions. The courts are listed alphabetically A through Z.
5. From now on you will only need your username and password to log in.
6 . In accordance with Arizona Supreme Court regulations, the only case where a court diversion fee refund will be granted is if the police officer fails to file the citation with the court. In all other cases, per the Arizona Code of Judicial Administration, Section 30, the State Fee and State Surcharge Fee are non-refundable after your class has begun. In the case of an online course, the school fee and all applicable credit/debit card fees are not refundable.
*Staff is available Monday through Friday from 9AM until 6PM via phone or email to answer questions and confirm your eligibility/registration using the documents you provide (through a process required by the Supreme Court of Arizona). On Saturday and Sunday, registrations are checked once by noon and once by 6PM, ensuring a response within 24 hours of registration. Documents received after 6PM on Saturday will be verified before 6PM on Sunday. Documents received after 6PM on Sunday will be verified on Monday. You will not gain access to the course until that process is complete.